Passion Of The Christians Passion Of The Christians

HOW? how did this make front page?

HOW THE HELL DID THIS MAKW THE FRONT PAGE!

Granted it was funny and it was alright animation but everything else was realy realy bad dude. WERE IS THE STORY?

Smile! Smile!

Amazing! :O

This Is "the"best movie I have seen since well EVER. I am so glad to see more and more Artistic Flashed coming though In N.G, This was obviously an exstream exsample about conforming and that If you dont conform that you are often made to feel left out our even punished for it as we see in this flash.

ANYWAYS I AM ADDING THIS TO MY FAV MOVIES LIST, AND YOU AS ONE OF MY FAV ANIMATORS.

your amazing

T.R

Wollis and Vommit Wollis and Vommit

Very Good

That was a great Animation

Although it wasnt As sick as it could be. . . . like lets say It was ummmmm I dunno who cares.. the point is that this movie rocked Keep up the good work.

T.R

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

out of 10 you get a 15

the guy b4 me recons his was some sick punk song check this one sounds fucking EPIC ----------6-0---0----------6-777776-0---0---80--0---3---3-- 60---0-------7777775-5-5--a---3-3-3-364---4---8---8--67-7-7- 7-4---4--69---9-----------4---4---5-5-5-5-5-cc-cc-b--------- ---0---0-------------------0---0-----------6-8-7-6-0---0---- ---5-5-5-aa-aa-a

SurviveAlive2 SurviveAlive2

Great Idea but

It is realy hard to control the car this could be realy good just add some sound and try and make it alot easier to control the car i look foward to seeing an improved version this was a good little game anyways. Keep it up

Jimdog

Chencho VS. Boogles Chencho VS. Boogles

Needs more sound

This game could be awsome its fun as it is but if u added some sounds such as plane and helicopters flying and missles launching and shit like that and mabie a backround this would make a great game anyways this was a good game and is good fun.

Jimdog