Passion Of The Christians Passion Of The Christians

HOW? how did this make front page?

HOW THE HELL DID THIS MAKW THE FRONT PAGE!

Granted it was funny and it was alright animation but everything else was realy realy bad dude. WERE IS THE STORY?

Smile! Smile!

Amazing! :O

This Is "the"best movie I have seen since well EVER. I am so glad to see more and more Artistic Flashed coming though In N.G, This was obviously an exstream exsample about conforming and that If you dont conform that you are often made to feel left out our even punished for it as we see in this flash.

ANYWAYS I AM ADDING THIS TO MY FAV MOVIES LIST, AND YOU AS ONE OF MY FAV ANIMATORS.

your amazing

T.R

Wollis and Vommit Wollis and Vommit

Very Good

That was a great Animation

Although it wasnt As sick as it could be. . . . like lets say It was ummmmm I dunno who cares.. the point is that this movie rocked Keep up the good work.

T.R

DEUS EX MACHINA DEUS EX MACHINA

Strange

Although I found this Movie to be quiet Strange, I thought It was excellent the animation was amazing and I am sure that it has A greater meaning In which I dont see.

But anyways Great movie

Max Payne 3 Max Payne 3

Sorry but.....

I thought it was funny but it was just dull.

"Waterman" Ep. II Part I "Waterman" Ep. II Part I

HHmmmmmmmm?

The illustration rocked the animation was great the voices were clear and distinct but seriously that was so random it like full jumps from one thing to the next?but apart from that this movie is awsome!

Jimdog

Chicago Gangs Chicago Gangs

HMMM

Alot of things lacked in this movie the story wasnt realy present an the animation was mind blowing but it was set out well with the use of camera angles ect and the music went well with the story over all it was ok but there is plenty of room for improvment.

Matt399 responds:

Thanks for appreciating my direction, this isn't your normal Newground short becuase its more cinematic. My projects you either love or hate so it was interesting to here from someone sorta in the middle like you :)

Magic Animal Babies Magic Animal Babies

This was good

This is another great movie although it isnt nearly aas good as the rest of your work.Anyways it is a great short movie that should not be mist

Secret Admirer Secret Admirer

Kool

That was awsome kinda of weird but still awsome keep it up.

William the Demon Killer William the Demon Killer

Very funny

Ha ha that was an awsome movie i liked the main character in the story and pretty much everything about this movie there is no question in why this made it to the front page great job i look foward to seeing Ep2.

Jimdog